Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

This developer is making fun of us

+4
DragonFlySlayer
AceFlyboy
pumafoot1
john_costco
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1This developer is making fun of us  Empty This developer is making fun of us Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:53 pm

john_costco

LT
LT

this guy is making fun of us, that is not nice, "soon " means soon ( like in a week of latest in a month) not like in a year or 5 years. Sad too bad

2This developer is making fun of us  Empty Makeing fum Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:20 pm

pumafoot1

pumafoot1
ENS
ENS

I don't know if he is makeing fun of us, But if he is he must be having one hell of a  laugh

But I Think he still might be on depolyment and working this project when time allows  I will still give him the benifit of the doubt for a little longer

anyway the simm looks better than anthing out right now  I think the carrier  is in sight   bounce

3This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 pm

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

For what its worth, I've been waiting since 2008 for this.

My pure conjecture without any evidence of proof - is:

Perhaps the developer has sold the rights to DCS as they are developing a very similar type sim based on the F/A-18C Hornet - or is helping them to complete it,
either way -
there may be a contractual clause not allowing release of SevenG until DCS issues its version!

I wish the guy would have the courtesy to put out a message to either announce closure or release - because there is no hope without news.

And this is hopeless

A repeat of a previous post of mine;

Let's just get on with our lives while the years roll by.
If it comes it comes.
If it don't it don't.
We are so used to it being delayed year after year it's no longer a big deal.
When da boss decides to release it so well and good.
We will benefit.
If not its his loss and no longer ours anymore.
I've got my money ready and waiting.
If he doesn't want my money and every other customers money then that's his choice.
Its up to him
Let him get on with it
Such is life in the slowest simlane ever  Crying or Very sad

4This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:19 pm

john_costco

LT
LT

AceFlyboy wrote:For what its worth, I've been waiting since 2008 for this.

My pure conjecture without any evidence of proof - is:

Perhaps the developer has sold the rights to DCS as they are developing a very similar type sim based on the F/A-18C Hornet - or is helping them to complete it,
either way -
there may be a contractual clause not allowing release of SevenG until DCS issues its version!

I wish the guy would have the courtesy to put out a message to either announce closure or release - because there is no hope without news.

And this is hopeless

A repeat of a previous post of mine;

Let's just get on with our lives while the years roll by.
If it comes it comes.
If it don't it don't.
We are so used to it being delayed year after year it's no longer a big deal.
When da boss decides to release it so well and good.
We will benefit.
If not its his loss and no longer ours anymore.
I've got my money ready and waiting.
If he doesn't want my money and every other customers money then that's his choice.
Its up to him
Let him get on with it
Such is life in the slowest simlane ever Crying or Very sad

well recently as you know he updated website stating that Beta is out soon , but taking in account how old this project is and as you might remember, 2-3 years ago there was statement on this website that project is 96% complete, so taking that into account, it looks like this guy either has totally different understanding and perception of time Smile or he just likes to tease and upset people. either way, that is not nice. So hope I am wrong and he will release the beta by the end of this week Very Happy

5This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:31 am

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

This developer is making fun of us  X-Plane%202017-01-10%2009-49-39-322.png

Interesting.  Yeah... Sad but True in respects to how hard it is to even develop a module let alone a whole platform. From what I have been told and read from folks who created our programs through the years state it's a labor of love and in many cases they loose money making it or it costs them as opposed to making any sort of profit.

I have probably flown every Hornet made that I could get my hands on since USNF 95.  So hopefully DCS will release that C version this year. They seem legit.  And hopefully our 7g's may surface through ole Father Time.
But lately I discovered X-Plane 11 Beta. Now I never have liked Microshaft's FSX even though that VRS FA/18 E is SuperHot!, It's platfrom sucks a big one. Lockheed Martin didn't cut it either in their new remake of FSX in my opinion.
But this X-Plane 11 that's under construction has got my attention and kept me busy!  I was surprised. I know it's not a Combat platform, but this Hornet still has some features that keep me busy until DCS lands or 7G's.   But then I now sort of feel different about Colimata's FA/18 F.  It gets up to over 600mph in the HUD! It's fast for some of the best low level flying since DCS! It has a virtual cockpit that does have many functions.  I even shot down a civilian jet liner with guns.  The missile stations load out but do not show in the weapons stations within the cockpits. it is all still sort of under development according to F. Colimata himself as X-Plane 11 is as well.  Some folks have had trouble with it but mine has been smoking hot!

In fact, I generally hate Civilian flight sims. They don't interest me. That is until X-Plane 11 Beta Global version came out.  And I downloaded the whole world!, it only cost me approximately 70 gigs of space. It got my attention.  And the FA/18 F Module is worth messing around with!  For me, I collect Hornets when I can.  Don't know about you, but I don't have too many in my collection. I have enough fun with this one that no matter what comes out I will still take this bad boy for a ride!  It's still at least a keeper in my book! So maybe this will help us with some of the FA/18 Fighter Attack Blues
There are even skins you can download for it.  There's a Blue Angel skin#7!   When you install this thing there is a weapons loaded version that does let you choose weapons on stations prior to entering the flight and a non-loaded version.
I know... I have been waiting for years ... about 20 with DCS all the way back to Flanker 2.0

This developer is making fun of us  Fsx_2014
This developer is making fun of us  Prepar11
This developer is making fun of us  Prepar13
This developer is making fun of us  Prepar14
This developer is making fun of us  Prepar12

If VRS could turn this way and create their FA/18 E for this X-Plane platform that would be interesting.  Hell of a lot better than Microshaft!  It's not DCS and it's not a 7G's thing, but I still shot down an aircraft. There is Potential with this.  "bottom line"?  It's still fun to fly it!
The eye candy I eye candy I would compare to DCS, OH!  Oh yeah... CARRIER OPS!!  You can trap the wire!  Radio channels to switch to, auto pilot modes..etc... "bottom line" she's fast and it makes for some good flying in a Hornet seat!  Until we .......  7G's Blues remains.

X-Plane 11 is still in Beta form though...

Respectfully
DragonFlySlayer

Last edited by DragonFlySlayer on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

6This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:05 pm

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

I don't know what this is but a web search revealed it dated December 17, 2016: http://seven-g.software.informer.com/
its the old demo from years ago -
whether it is genuine I do not know!

Their Facebook page isn't much use either: https://www.facebook.com/sevengf18.

Bye for now!

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

That whole thing reminds me of that FA/18 C Hornet that was made by Graphic Simulations from around 1997.  It was sort of cool for the graphic technology of the time and it had a ready room too. But it pretty much sucked on Windows 98 or Windows XP

It always sort of crashed in the end though.  This is stuff from that exact sim if it's not the same sim with today's technology applied. Now I really don't know how to create a sim but I recognize that video if it is actually a 7g thing. The other 7g material I have seen seems different and in a better way so I really don't have a clue.
Hard to tell... but it looks like a disappointment or a major let down if that's "IT" or "the one".

I really and respectfully speaking , don't have much faith in this whole 7g project actually.  It's been years which can be normal, but it has also been years for DCS's FA/18C but at least they produce quite a bit and they have a history we have all experienced.
X-Plane 11 will be interesting to see if something like VRS or who knows who may rise up and a new star is born in a sense. With XP11 there is for sure a open market platform.

That XP11 came out the first of this year 2017, and I really like messing with it.
it requires a powerful machine though.  Beta form, I just installed it's latest patch and it fixed a type of flashing beacon light that was only in my FA18 cockpit.
I have been messing with that one for a bit. It does have something to offer. It is fast and has a decent frame rate with loads of objects.

8This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:30 pm

john_costco

LT
LT

DragonFlySlayer wrote:That whole thing reminds me of that FA/18 C Hornet that was made by Graphic Simulations from around 1997. It was sort of cool for the graphic technology of the time and it had a ready room too. But it pretty much sucked on Windows 98 or Windows XP

It always sort of crashed in the end though. This is stuff from that exact sim if it's not the same sim with today's technology applied. Now I really don't know how to create a sim but I recognize that video if it is actually a 7g thing. The other 7g material I have seen seems different and in a better way so I really don't have a clue.
Hard to tell... but it looks like a disappointment or a major let down if that's "IT" or "the one".

I really and respectfully speaking , don't have much faith in this whole 7g project actually. It's been years which can be normal, but it has also been years for DCS's FA/18C but at least they produce quite a bit and they have a history we have all experienced.
X-Plane 11 will be interesting to see if something like VRS or who knows who may rise up and a new star is born in a sense. With XP11 there is for sure an open market platform.

That XP11 came out the first of this year 2017, and I really like messing with it.
it requires a powerful machine though. Beta form, I just installed it's latest patch and it fixed a type of flashing beacon light that was only in my FA18 cockpit.
I have been messing with that one for a bit. It does have something to offer. It is fast and has a decent frame rate with loads of objects.

Well, I have never tried XP11 so far, seen some youtube videos. I own VRS F-18E and although it is an authentic module, still is missing the excitement and feeling of DCS, and looking on videos of Seven-g f-18 it kinda feels the same as DCS, so hopefully, this sim will be released soon. Have you ever played the old demo of Seven -g f-18? it is incomplete but really very fun to fly.

9This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:08 am

damson

LCDR
LCDR

DragonFlySlayer wrote:That whole thing reminds me of that FA/18 C Hornet that was made by Graphic Simulations from around 1997.  It was sort of cool for the graphic technology of the time and it had a ready room too. But it pretty much sucked on Windows 98 or Windows XP

It always sort of crashed in the end though.  This is stuff from that exact sim if it's not the same sim with today's technology applied. Now I really don't know how to create a sim but I recognize that video if it is actually a 7g thing. The other 7g material I have seen seems different and in a better way so I really don't have a clue.

I really and respectfully speaking , don't have much faith in this whole 7g project actually.  It's been years which can be normal, but it has also been years for DCS's FA/18C but at least they produce quite a bit and they have a history we have all experienced.
X-Plane 11 will be interesting to see if something like VRS or who knows who may rise up and a new star is born in a sense. With XP11 there is for sure a open market platform.

it requires a powerful machine though.  Beta form, I just installed it's latest patch and it fixed a type of flashing beacon light that was only in my FA18 cockpit.

What do you mean by that the GSC Hornet sucked on Windows 98 and XP? I played the Hornet 3.0 and Korea on those systems back in the day without issues. The Precision Strike Fighter re-release from Xicat Interactive can be run even on Windows 10 64-bit as seen on my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouhzd7EZkqE

I tried the X-plane 11 demo and the performance cost is not justified IMHO. It doesn't look that good and it runs poorly compared to all other sims available on the market. And being it "civilian" sim I dont see how all the weapons systems gets implemented in the sim (LGB's, EO etc.) not to mention proper missions with enemy air and ground units reacting in realistic manner. If you like to fly around and shoot some drones that's fine but if you look for something more I recommend Falcon BMS 4.33 - you can fly Hornets there too.

I say let's give Seven G some more time, when it will be released we will see ourselves what it is. From all the videos and the old 1.03 demo I can say it has huge potential and will be probably my next go-to sim.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

10This developer is making fun of us  Empty Demo and Graphsim 97 Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:04 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

I never had or experienced the 7g's demo. I wish I could have though. So it is different than Graphic Simulation from 97 then I guess.
Well.. Hopefully it will come out some day sooner or later.  To the other gent regarding Graphic Simulation FA/18 Hornet from Korea... I had it. I really liked it but after each mission when you would return to that ready room or office and that report would generate on the printer, it never worked correctly.

That guy who developed VRS FA/18 E super bug  ( Jon Blum ), is the primary source who wrote that Graphic Simulation Hornet from 97. I respect his work. I always have searched for Hornets. USNF 95, Graphic Simulation Hornert Korea 97, Jane's FA/18-E,.... DCS is great, but I want a F**king Hornet!!! I don't want 50+ year old aircraft's! The work is beautiful, but that's not the one I want!  Give us the Hornet, Give us the carriers, we will pay $$ for them!  In fact, just lately I built this super PC ya know... it's only a few months old.  I downloaded that LM Academic pack latest and VRS's latest and maxed everything out and it is pretty. And it's an FA/18E so I will hang there for a while. I'm burned out on the DCS F15C.

So that's where I'm staying, along with test flying X-Plane 11 beta.  until DCS or this group 7g's releases a reason to turn this way.
I like bullshitting with all you guys though.  I like my MFG Crosswinds too.  I have feeling that things will happen....
until then I am messing with VRS's FA/18 EThis developer is making fun of us  Cockpi10

Last edited by DragonFlySlayer on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mentioning of X-Plane 11 Beta as well FA/18F by Colimata)

11This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:59 pm

john_costco

LT
LT

DragonFlySlayer wrote:I never had or experienced the 7g's demo. I wish I could have though. So it is different than Graphic Simulation from 97 then I guess.
Well.. Hopefully it will come out some day sooner or later.  To the other gent regarding Graphic Simulation FA/18 Hornet from Korea... I had it. I really liked it but after each mission when you would return to that ready room or office and that report would generate on the printer, it never worked correctly.

That guy who developed VRS FA/18 E super bug  ( Jon Blum ), is the primary source who wrote that Graphic Simulation Hornet from 97. I respect his work. I always have searched for Hornets. USNF 95, Graphic Simulation Hornert Korea 97, Jane's FA/18-E,.... DCS is great, but I want a F**king Hornet!!! I don't want 50+ year old aircraft's! The work is beautiful, but that's not the one I want!  Give us the Hornet, Give us the carriers, we will pay $$ for them!  In fact, just lately I built this super PC ya know... it's only a few months old.  I downloaded that LM Academic pack latest and VRS's latest and maxed everything out and it is pretty. And it's an FA/18E so I will hang there for a while. I'm burned out on the DCS F15C.

So that's where I'm staying, along with test flying X-Plane 11 beta.  until DCS or this group 7g's releases a reason to turn this way.
I like bullshitting with all you guys though.  I like my MFG Crosswinds too.  I have feeling that things will happen....
until then I am messing with VRS's FA/18 EThis developer is making fun of us  Cockpi10

http://www.tuttovola.org/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1001

this is link for Seven G F-18 Demo in case you wanna try it

12This developer is making fun of us  Empty Wow got it! Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:07 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

Hey... Thanks man! Cool.. I will try it this at the end of my work week and give it a try.
Thank you!
Can you describe ti a bit? You mentioned it was fun to fly?
Is it kind of long? Can we just fly around as long as we want in a small area or something?
No carrier?

.... Hey, Thank you very much!

Respectfully
Marc

13This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:32 pm

damson

LCDR
LCDR

DragonFlySlayer wrote:Hey... Thanks man! Cool.. I will try it this at the end of my work week and give it a try.
Thank you!
Can you describe ti a bit?  You mentioned it was fun to fly?
Is it kind of long?  Can we just fly around as long as we want in a small area or something?
No carrier?

.... Hey, Thank you very much!

Respectfully
Marc

There is a carrier, here are some videos I recorded a while back

14This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:10 pm

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

Superb stuff 'damson'!
Well done!

Go here for my notes on the sim keystrokes as of that time - seven years ago: https://seveng.forumotion.com/t15-seven-g-keystrokes-to-demo-v1-03

Go here for notes on dropping the LGB with my naughty cheat at bottom of page - four years ago: https://seveng.forumotion.com/t240-dropping-gbu-s-in-demo-version-possible

15This developer is making fun of us  Empty Thanks! Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:16 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

Interesting. carrier.. and some AA action! The sounds are superb eh? It looks very unique to say the least! Makes us hope for a finished product!
Thank you for sharing. I heard some guys out here talking once about a demo but it was nowhere to be found... So thanks mate!

Marc
"DragonFlySlayer"

16This developer is making fun of us  Empty FA/18-E Superb Hornet Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:02 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

Ya know... I started thinking again and I just had to follow my heart. I really dig the "E" Super Hornet! So since I have basically put together a machine that is made to play with these sims like a yo yo, I thought why not give that FSX and Lockheed Martin platform a try again. I loaded the steam edition FSX  1.4.3.3 TacPack over the Hornet and I also re-installed my Academic platform only I updated it since that's where everyone is at with that one being 3.4.18...
I also downloaded some videos of my choice from screw tube so I can sort of school myself because there really is a lot to this VRS model.
So far I can't stop messing with it and I haven't really tried to even get serious with learning how to do anything other than snap shots and look at it all day. On this one I have a lot to learn!  So I think I will rest it here until these other gurus deliver.
My old machine didn't play it like this!  Low level flying felt like low level flying only this time it's with the model of my choice!

I have all the DCS worlds and about 8 of their modules. I have BMS 4.33U2. I have nothing bad to say about any of them for sure, but this FA/18-E is really getting in the ball park for me.

It's got to be a Hornet!  How many people really back in the day would want Falcon 4.0 to be Hornet 4.0?!
I was trying to follow this guy's instructions on employing a AGM-65 Maverick.  There is a lot involved just in that one weapon.  

This developer is making fun of us  Fsx_2011
This developer is making fun of us  Fsx_2012
This developer is making fun of us  Fsx_2013
This developer is making fun of us  Fsx_2010

17This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:02 pm

john_costco

LT
LT

DragonFlySlayer wrote:Ya know... I started thinking again and I just had to follow my heart. I really dig the "E" Super Hornet! So since I have basically put together a machine that is made to play with these sims like a yo yo, I thought why not give that FSX and Lockheed Martin platform a try again. I loaded the steam edition FSX  1.4.3.3 TacPack over the Hornet and I also re-installed my Academic platform only I updated it since that's where everyone is at with that one being 3.4.18...
I also downloaded some videos of my choice from screw tube so I can sort of school myself because there really is a lot to this VRS model.
So far I can't stop messing with it and I haven't really tried to even get serious with learning how to do anything other than snap shots and look at it all day. On this one I have a lot to learn!  So I think I will rest it here until these other gurus deliver.
My old machine didn't play it like this!  Low level flying felt like low level flying only this time it's with the model of my choice!

I have all the DCS worlds and about 8 of their modules. I have BMS 4.33U2. I have nothing bad to say about any of them for sure, but this FA/18-E is really getting in the ball park for me.

It's got to be a Hornet!  How many people really back in the day would want Falcon 4.0 to be Hornet 4.0?!
I was trying to follow this guy's instructions on employing a AGM-65 Maverick.  There is a lot involved just in that one weapon.  

This developer is making fun of us  Fsx_2011
This developer is making fun of us  Fsx_2012
This developer is making fun of us  Fsx_2013
This developer is making fun of us  Fsx_2010

Looks cool , i will have to install my VRS F-18E too, now I am busy with DCS Mirage -2000C and DCS A-10C , very nice modules
Hope to get Seven G soonnnnnnn

18This developer is making fun of us  Empty DCS Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:02 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

DCS does some very nice work indeed! I'm just waiting for a Hornet! I have lately thought about one of their Helo's but I have enough on my plate trying to learn this VRS.
7g's... "?"

Only time will tell I suppose.

;p)

19This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:53 am

Pogo

Pogo
ENS
ENS

Once you've got to grips with VRS Superbug check out the following add on, if you haven't already:

https://www.fsxwar.com/?lang=en#download

There are also a host of other aircraft that are TacPack compatible Aerosoft F14 etc and I believe Milviz F15E works too but details can be found on VRS main web page.....

20This developer is making fun of us  Empty Alright! Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:53 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

Yeah... Thanks man! I was just seeing this and I needed to learn more about it so thanks for dropping it on me there! I was looking at that guys videos on U2be that he goes by "Blue Zone"?
I downloaded a load of his videos and put em on my tablet to help sort of study. In X-Plane 11 Beta, the manual for it has a link in it for a PDF converter. So on the VRS site I converted all those links of the Super bug tacpack and put them on my tablet too.

Thanks for that link man!  I have been looking at some of the other tacpack related modules, but a F14... eh... maybe... it's older and I like the digital Hornet better plus I have my work cut out for me as there is a lot here.
An F15E I would like better than that F15 C from DCS, but again this E Super Hornet pretty much does it for me.  But I guess I wouldn't mind collecting the others.  
Yup.. Yup... I think someone also said that there was a 3rd party creating a "E" model for DCS?
Time will tell... I think things will sort of pick up here hopefully this year.

DFSThis developer is making fun of us  Prepar10

21This developer is making fun of us  Empty Oh yeah... Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:32 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

Pogo wrote:Once you've got to grips with VRS Superbug check out the following add on, if you haven't already:

https://www.fsxwar.com/?lang=en#download

There are also a host of other aircraft that are TacPack compatible Aerosoft F14 etc and I believe Milviz F15E works too but details can be found on VRS main web page.....

Is this link compatible with VRS 1.4.3.3?
I know it is a FSX thing.. "Steam" is the only FSX I have being disks are basically obsolete. I also saw where this FSX at war is supposed to be P3D compatible?
My current academic pack is 3.4.18.19475

I have much to learn.... See that's why I would be spinning my wheels buying the F14 and F15-E etc...
Laughing

22This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:13 am

Pogo

Pogo
ENS
ENS

Hi,

I currently have:

P3D 3.4.18.19475
VRS Superbug 1.4.3.3
VRS TacPack 1.4.3.3
Aerosoft F-14 Extended
AiCarriers.net
FSX@War 1.1.1
CCP 1.3.3.3

The above all work together and are basically the most recent versions of each program as far as I'm aware. Milviz F15E works, but is not supported by Milviz as it was not released for P3D however their Developer has announced that they are working on releasing an F-16 that will be TacPack compatible but, again if you check out the VRS main page they show what is available and whether it is TacPack compatible a few older aircraft like the F-86 and newer jets like the Panavia Tornado, F-35 etc....

I would highly recommend you watch Blue Zones Youtube videos to get a good understanding of how to work both FSX@War and CCP particularly these two in the order listed.

And

Milviz Product Page Note the captions for compatibility with either FSX, P3D and its version or all.

23This developer is making fun of us  Empty Yeah... thanks! Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:34 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

Yeah I did download these two videos of this from Blue Zone.  I call him BZU as in "Blue Zone University"
Cool

I also have all the videos of his I could find. He seems to cover it all.
And special thanks to you my friend for showing me the links to get what I was just in fact reading and noticing.
This VRS FA18 is bad ass, always has been, but what's getting up there is the elements around it because now the environment is also rising to it's occasion it appears!  I think perhaps that not to many guys are playing it the way the DCS world is populated because it is a very complex sim. But... I suppose there are very complex modules in DCS as well as BMS 4.33u2+ alien

24This developer is making fun of us  Empty Re: This developer is making fun of us Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:07 am

damson

LCDR
LCDR

I just fired up the old 1.03 alpha demo from almost 10 years ago. It's still fun to fly.  Can't wait for the beta release though.  Sad

25This developer is making fun of us  Empty Oh yeah! Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:55 am

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

That shot does look nice!  Thanks again for the demo! Maybe I will get off my lazy butt and unleash it to take it for a test drive! Twisted Evil

Yeah... Been waiting for these various groups to deliver the goods!  
DCS "C" and Seven-g's   I have heard that there is supposed to be a 3rd party developer putting together a E Hornet for DCS. "?"

"Ain't seen none yet"

At least 7 gs has a demo out. Have many people here flown the demo?  Seems like at one time, some time ago, people here wanted it but it was nowhere to be found.  Then you had a link... bounce

DragonFlySlayer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum