Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

93% WE MAKING PROGRESS SLOWLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yoshi

ENS
ENS

Glad to finally see it move from 93% I wanna fly in this baaaad

damson

LCDR
LCDR

Yeah, but at this pace we will wait for the release few more years, still 7% to go... I liked what Bohemia Interactive did with the Arma 3 - they released the Alpha as pre-order which gave the players ability to enjoy some parts of the game (smaller island and some of the vehicles and single missions, editor albeit no campaign and main island). Also, the players which bought the Alpha can participate in bug hunting via bug tracker giving the developers wider beta testers pool (and their different PC configurations). I'm certain that most of the people that plan to buy the release version of Seven-G would gladly pay full-price (at least I would) for earlier beta version which eventually will be updated to final release version at some point.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

yoshi

ENS
ENS

yeah hopefully the pace will get faster fro developing this sim, i wanna screw around with a F-18 and stuff

vgp78

LT
LT

up date in the main page also , the new look is like a tuxedo Cool

damson

LCDR
LCDR

Yes, it does look very nice, there is also new details about AI aircrafts in ABOUT section.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

yoshi

ENS
ENS

yeah I like the new look on the main page

vgp78

LT
LT

its quite here are you on vacation?Smile 

team post something

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

we all need a vacation/holiday from our labours/labors

perhaps thats/that's why its quite quiet..........!

lets/let's all rest awhile stay cool and calm until it occurs

even if it happens only............

slowly! lol!

bertux25

ENS
ENS

damson wrote:Yeah, but at this pace we will wait for the release few more years, still 7% to go... I liked what Bohemia Interactive did with the Arma 3 - they released the Alpha as pre-order which gave the players ability to enjoy some parts of the game (smaller island and some of the vehicles and single missions, editor albeit no campaign and main island). Also, the players which bought the Alpha can participate in bug hunting via bug tracker giving the developers wider beta testers pool (and their different PC configurations). I'm certain that most of the people that plan to buy the release version of Seven-G would gladly pay full-price (at least I would) for earlier beta version which eventually will be updated to final release version at some point.

agree!!! seven g team could get some early money for continue upgrade game... And we can report for bugs...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum