Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

web site updated: 95%

+7
damson
Goshawk
vgp78
Ghost007
RhineHornet
AceFlyboy
iuzr
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1web site updated: 95%  Empty web site updated: 95% Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:59 am

iuzr

LTJG
LTJG

Well, the project moves on, despite the silence.
I'd like to have some news from the developer(s), some screenshot or short video showing the progress. It would increase community interest and expectations...I suggest this, especially now that we are near the end!
Obviously, thank you guys for your work so far!

2web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:40 pm

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

I must agree, would the developer please find time to provide something tangible to encourage the membership.

Your long hard work over the past five years deserves extreme praise and ultimate recognition. cheers 

We salute you. sunny Like a Star @ heaven 

please just allow the troops a glimpse of the goodies to sustain them Wink 

3web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:16 am

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

I am happy there is progress at all, despite the silence. Or is it because of the silence here, hehe. Perhaps the dev is working on code, so there might be nothing to show really.

Anyway, hanging in there and keeping the fingers crossed. Please keep it up Seven-G team!

I am so looking forward to this sim!

Very Happy 

4web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:53 am

Ghost007

Ghost007
ENS
ENS

Hells YEAH!!! I feel older.. wait I am.. Razz I sure am looking forward to this... I don't mind, I'll wait, They can share what they like when they like. We should all use the force young jedi's..

5web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:30 am

vgp78

LT
LT

Very Happy  i am 5 years older too Smile

pls show us the progress admin with a new video ,i bet in 2014 we will have our new toy

6web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:04 am

Goshawk

Goshawk
ENS
ENS

This is excellent news, for all lovers of the F/A-18. Hope everything go ahead, and we can see the project to the end.
Regards Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
web site updated: 95%  3045099113

Last edited by Goshawk on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

7web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:35 pm

damson

LCDR
LCDR

I'm more and more certain that 7G will trap in 2014 Very Happy 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

8web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:33 pm

massima

massima

Great piece of news. I hope it'll be released in 2014 Very Happy

9web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:58 pm

StuckinLA

LTJG
LTJG

massima wrote:Great piece of news. I hope it'll be released in 2014 Very Happy
Don't hold your breath

10web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:29 pm

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

the arduous and long hard work over the final six years it will take to complete this massive marathon task deserves extreme praise and ultimate recognition

just think everyone, put yourself in the position of building a specific and realistic combat aircraft simulation from scratch without commercial backing

what is required and what does it take ?

brains, intelligence, leadership, management, planning, co-operation, fortitude, guts, talent, skill, determination,tenacity, resourcefulness, resource, money..................

while sometimes dealing with stress or anxiety or being under pressure from all kinds of things in your 'other' 'real world' life

while doing it part time, working for a living - to pay for 'it' plus everything else, living a life , getting ill, going through hard times personally, getting some relief, going on vacation, coping with the vicissitudes of life, feeling alone, feeling unappreciated, 'it' getting you down, 'it' getting to you, 'it' becoming tedious, 'it' being tedious, 'it' never seeming to finish, to be coming to an end or 'it' s going on far too long, even, is 'it' worth it? It's hard keeping going, it hurts keeping going.

So everyone - appreciate the effort 'it' is requiring of 'them'

do not underestimate what 'it' is taking out of the small development team.

support and encourage them
they need it, they deserve it, we do not deserve it, we do not deserve them.

team - go for it! It's worth it, your journey and your effort, there are a lot of real pilots who will appreciate it when it's complete, especially F/A-18 ones!

people like me who are armchair 'pilots' looking for entertainment and excitement from the safety of our homes in our own safe little worlds will love it when it arrives at last - for it surely will.

utter admiration and extreme appreciation is what the team deserves - and nothing other than that

11web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:14 am

iuzr

LTJG
LTJG

I totally agree with AceFlyboy!
We'll never thank seven-g team enought for the work they are doing, and we should do this before asking something.
Anyway I think that if the team could spend 0,0001% of time updating the website, community would be more involved and would be "closer" to the team, encouraging more it's work!

12web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 am

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

This is great news....This is a very small development team.  I, for one, am thankful that he is taking the time to develop such a great project.  What we are seeing is truly a work of art!  Remember, one of the other development team consist of 50+ people.  This team is in the single digits.

I think we will all be very happy with the finished project.

Seven G, kudos to you....keep up the great work!

Skelator

13web site updated: 95%  Empty Great Progress Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:37 am

pumafoot1

pumafoot1
ENS
ENS

Very Happy   

I'm hoping to be playing this by the first of the year!

Progress seems to be a little better lately  

Great Job guys

Watch your six and  don't be wearing silk underwear  bounce

14web site updated: 95%  Empty Re: web site updated: 95% Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:15 pm

StuckinLA

LTJG
LTJG

pumafoot1 wrote:Very Happy   

I'm hoping to be playing this by the first of the year!

Progress seems to be a little better lately  

Great Job guys

Watch your six and  don't be wearing silk underwear  bounce
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum