Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

updates and news

+33
DragonFlySlayer
AceFlyboy
john_costco
adpsacan
StuckinLA
Quackers
Warmoer
Flyschool
Chain
Spadje
Striker
Pogo
Goshawk
Fransky
Aussie_Hornet
molnibalage
steelblade
Ghost007
pyroperson87
junkster55
Flyby
poochies
JaBoG32 Sloth
WarLock
damson
Skelator
totnine
jomardi
Asp
RhineHornet
Zaz0
seabass
Admin
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:11 pm

john_costco

LT
LT

Hey developer Give Us news, let us know what is going on , looking forward to hear from you ASAP, Thank you bounce

52updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:40 pm

john_costco

LT
LT

So how soon is this soon for BETA version? Plase let us know, is it 1 week? 1 month? 3 month?

Thank you

53updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:58 am

Chain

LTJG
LTJG

Can't wait to buy and fly!

54updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:03 am

Flyschool

Chain wrote:Can't wait to buy and fly!

Same here

55updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:30 pm

vgp78

LT
LT

At last after 7 years of waiting we are close! Very Happy

56updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:23 pm

john_costco

LT
LT

vgp78 wrote:At last after 7 years of waiting we are close! Very Happy

only 3 of use are still loyal Very Happy after so many years, I guess we deserve early access RIGHT NOW, Give us the link and PayPal account number so we can pay and get it!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

57updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:51 am

Warmoer

It will be a pleasant surprise the day this sim comes out! Still looking forward every bit.

58updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:13 am

Chain

LTJG
LTJG

Would be really nice. I will let other F-18 enthusiasts know that this is coming out to beta soon!

59updates and news - Page 3 Empty Why no additional info Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Quackers

I've been occasionally flying the demo, and checking here and Facebook for status.  The only indication this is still alive is the cryptic note about BETA and youtube tutorials.  Is there any other info?

60updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:57 am

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

Wonder how much it will cost?

Park, will Beta have a Multi-player capability?

Skelator

61updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:59 am

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

Hey guys, maybe we'll be the first squadron since we're still here!

Skelator

62updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:14 am

damson

LCDR
LCDR

I doubt the multiplayer will be included in the first release. I will be happy when the damn thing will be finally released after all those years. Seems to me that the announcement about the beta release was just to get rid of the "2016 release" so we won't complain when the 2017 hit.

Yeah I'm bit of pessimistic, but after soo many years of waiting (I'm on board for 8 years now, I've got 2 kids in the meantime) I think a bit of complaining is justified?

Still looking forward to the release whenever it may be.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

63updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:39 am

vgp78

LT
LT

I thing we will have a release soon ,when I say soon I thing or believe by the end of this year.The main Developer or owner has changed many times the year of release all these years but first time said soon and mentioned the size of price. In my opinion with no offense of course I believe that he is obliged to release the beta. I will support the seveng I believe we all must support them so we can have more choices for our selves and the community. I ll support the team even if they will not be able to reach the final product .

64updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:10 pm

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

Any word on how much it will cost?  If this information was in the forum I must have missed it (my bad).  You mentioned that the developer had changed?  Wasn't the original developer a single person operation in Canada?  Just curious

Skelator

65updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:28 am

vgp78

LT
LT

In homepage sais 50% price down this is what I mean when I say size of the price . So you can assume more or less how much will cost.

No the developers and the owner are the same what I mean is by the years the status of the sim changed many times with new deadlines but first time admin was specific.

66updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:50 am

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

Happy Holidays everyone!

See you in the virtual skys!

Skelator

67updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:44 pm

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

I've been waiting for this since 2008. I am still waiting. In Hope Of Course!

68updates and news - Page 3 Empty Good news on the beta Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:51 am

WinterH

ENS
ENS

Just checking in to say still here, still waiting to get another bit of fresh air in the sim world with the Hornet & Seven G Smile.

69updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:40 am

vgp78

LT
LT

Last day of the year seems like we will not have a release anyway

have a happy new year ppl!

70updates and news - Page 3 Empty see my post here Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:53 pm

StuckinLA

LTJG
LTJG

vgp78 wrote:Last day of the year seems like we will not have a release  anyway

have a happy new year ppl!

Want know when see my post here

https://seveng.forumotion.com/t136p50-when-will-be-avalaible

71updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:55 am

vgp78

LT
LT

do you think this will be another fighterops? the signs are positive but time will tell Cool

72updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:24 am

damson

LCDR
LCDR

vgp78 wrote:do you think this will be another fighterops?  the signs are positive but time will tell Cool

I hope not. I wish the Team-7G would released it already whatever the state it is in. I have purchased Combat Air Patrol 2 in Early Access on Steam, and it's state is surely not as advanced as 7G, judging from released videos. And still I enjoy flying the Harrier in CAP2 even if it's not finished. Simple pleasure of landing on a carrier in 7G would be enough for me to buy this unfinished game. Hell, I still play the 7G demo from all those years ago Rolling Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

73updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:33 pm

vgp78

LT
LT

Is it possible anyone from the support team to inform us for the status how soon is the soon. If Beaker Vba or someone else reads the forum and is able to give some info about what is going on it would be nice ,I don't think that a tiny info of release would violate any contract agreement.

74updates and news - Page 3 Empty Year 2017 March 14th Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:47 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

Admin wrote:News: december 30 2014

Hello,

Apologies to people who waited the game. The game is still going but slowly.
I wish I was smart enough to finish the job sooner. My personal issues actually made me bypass about 6 month. So the release date.
Thank you for your support. And sorry that I can't reply on the comments on the website.

Happy new year!

Sleep
So ya decided to stop eh? Jon Blum would have helped. Blum, from VRS? The maker of the coolest FA/18-E on the planet, that even tried to merge with DCS, but DCS wanted to take complete control of his product so he declined to sign such a contract. Jon informed me he wanted to purchase your project or help you because he felt this sim in the making had such potential in his exact words.
DCS had approximately 50+ employees and Jon has about 4. Are you or were you by yourself when you thought you wanted to create this sim?
Will be nice to see if DCS ever completes their unreleased Hornet.
Or anyone for that matter. I love VRS but I hate the theater it's in. New theaters of Iraq and Kuwait are now for sale at VRS and I understand they are making some AI.
I enjoy the action of the DCS platform, (who doesn't ), but hopefully they will release the Hornet and the carriers that were said to go with it.

Soooo... here we are.... 2017........ confused

sunny

75updates and news - Page 3 Empty Re: updates and news Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:39 pm

adpsacan

How about getting beta already. It would be a good way to start monetizing the project. I have an old sevenG demo and it's great. If beta comes out, I'll buy it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum