Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Updates on Beta release

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Updates on Beta release Empty Updates on Beta release Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:11 pm

john_costco

LT
LT

hey developerohes when is the release of the beta version?

2Updates on Beta release Empty Re: Updates on Beta release Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:18 am

Alexhawk

ENS
ENS

Hey developers. Are you all sleeping? Any news?
I was fan of flanker 1-1.5 (O`korz Korea and Cuba too). Your sim looks much more like them (And I have strange feeling that your sim was before). I feel great potenial about your game. I cannot measure flight dynamics but it looks fantastically alive. I don`t like flanker 2-dcs. Last of them looks really good, but anyway they doesnt have something that have you... Fact that you are using unfiltered textures just talks that you have one more dimension than others...

3Updates on Beta release Empty Re: Updates on Beta release Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:42 am

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

On front page of this website is a message posted around March-April 2017, reading:

"BETA version

Beta version will be released soon.
No manual but youtube tutorial, 50% price down."

4Updates on Beta release Empty Re: Updates on Beta release Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:27 pm

damson

LCDR
LCDR

AceFlyboy wrote:On front page of this website is a message posted around March-April 2017, reading:

"BETA version

Beta version will be released soon.
No manual but youtube tutorial, 50% price down."

It was posted well before, I think that as early as in January, or at least February. It's nothing new.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

5Updates on Beta release Empty Re: Updates on Beta release Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:24 pm

WinterH

ENS
ENS

It was posted on december 2016. Now it seems SevenG youtube channel is terminated.

Oh well...

Hoping, but certainly not holding out for a surprise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum