Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Video released - Check it out!

+13
vgp78
cmatt
5LG9Z
Fletch
MudRat02
Daz
Bender
near_blind
dracflamloc
Chain
BeakerVBA
Nick Taylor
RhineHornet
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:38 pm

vgp78

LT
LT

newer than rcaf?

27New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:51 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

It was a video I had uploaded of a bug I found, and it was supposed to be marked as "private." Now I know you're stalking my YouTube account! Wink Sorry for the false alarm.

28New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Fletch

Fletch
LT
LT

BeakerVBA wrote:It was a video I had uploaded of a bug I found, and it was supposed to be marked as "private." Now I know you're stalking my YouTube account! Wink Sorry for the false alarm.

I'm glad to here that was a bug, I thought that was a strange looking mountain Wink

29New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:29 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

It's a cool bug though, right?? We need more of those mountains in the real world!

30New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Fletch

Fletch
LT
LT

BeakerVBA wrote:It's a cool bug though, right?? We need more of those mountains in the real world!
I enjoyed the way you were flying over it, looked fun Very Happy

31New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:32 am

vgp78

LT
LT

in the last video i saw that you fly with other pilot , so this means that you got the time to implement the multiplayer capability? if so this is great!!!

32New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 am

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

No, not yet, nothing has changed with regards to planned features. (Until further notice from the developer, I suppose!) That was an AI aircraft.

33New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:59 am

vgp78

LT
LT

ok from the close formation i thought was another pilot

34New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:14 pm

5LG9Z

LTJG
LTJG

Out of curiosity. How many people are on the development team? I'm getting the impression that there's only one person working on this (not including cmatt), which if that's the case, hats off to the guy.

35New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:23 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

You are correct. He has some help from people doing technical advice, artwork, etc, but he's a one-man flight sim developing machine. (Hence why of course some patience is due!)

36New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Fletch

Fletch
LT
LT

Beaker, do you happen to be part of the testing team?
Just curious to how you have the latest version of Seven-G Razz

37New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:42 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

Yep, I've graciously been allowed to help test and produce some content.

38New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Fletch

Fletch
LT
LT

That's lucky, should be great when it's finally released.

39New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:36 pm

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

New video up - 41 min. duration! Shocked

https://youtu.be/wvcLfktNhTI

I AM IN LOVE... Very Happy

*EDIT* Sorry, didn't see it was posted already here: https://seveng.forumotion.com/t215p45-seven-g-team

Nevertheless, I am totally excited...

40New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 am

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

What a great effort! Keep up the great effort. I did not know that the development team was so small.

All good things come to those who wait and this is something that will be fantastic!

Check six!

Skelator

41New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 am

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

BeakerVBA wrote:Yep, I've graciously been allowed to help test and produce some content.

Beaker,

Someone might have asked this question before but will the sim have TACAN/ILS modes for the boat and will we have Mirimar, Pensacola and Oceana available? Last question: will we be able to generate carriers off the coast?

Skelator

42New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:35 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

TACAN/ILS - Yes, they are already implemented.

Miramar, Pensacola, VA Beach - No. (Not at this time.)

Random carrier placement - I'm unable to answer that question for you, sorry.

43New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

BeakerVBA wrote:TACAN/ILS - Yes, they are already implemented.

Miramar, Pensacola, VA Beach - No. (Not at this time.)

Random carrier placement - I'm unable to answer that question for you, sorry.

No worries Beaker,

Thank you for the input.

I went to the v1.03 demo and flew the approach and found the stuff I needed to get to the boat during the MiG 29 Shoot down mission. I used a half circle fight scenario but it seemed like I could not get the MiG to aggressively engage. Got a guns kill anyway. I looked at the 41 minute video also. This sim is pretty close to the WTT from what I can tell.

I know that all of us are anxiously waiting, but take your time....This Sim will be great!

Skelator

44New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:28 pm

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

Another new short video is up! I really like what I see! Very Happy 

https://youtu.be/Pd4dagAGXsM

Great work as always! Keep it up, dev team!

(the only little nitpick is perhaps the "inside" sounds could be improved, e.g. in the real thing I think the air-conditioning and equipment cooling system dominate the ambient sound, in the video from 0:23 onwards, the engine RPM changes are highly audible, I wonder if it is like that in the real Hornet? Matt, what do you think?)

45New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:09 am

iuzr

LTJG
LTJG

What a surprise this video!!! Laughing 
I can't enable sound now 'cause i'm at work. Anyway the new video is cool, and the terrain landscape looks very real; it would be interesting to see what's the effect at low altitude.
If this project is "open" enough, it is up to the community (once released i bet it will be a strong community) to improve the detail, as it happens with dcs and mostly with falcon 4!
Thank you again Seven-g team, and never give up!!!!!!!!!

46New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Zaz0

ENS
ENS

Awesome surprise!

It seems maked a step ahead... training missions Smile sounds good.

Only, I see to improve some things like fonts and marks in DDIs & HUD wicth not ajust to NatOps, retexture cockpit that isn't at quality level like others moderns sims, and terrain (populate & texturize). I understand too, this things arent priority against implement AG/AA/avionics systems, accurate flight model, improve AI or make a easy and complete mission editor... for example.

In general, I'm happy to see Seven-G is on the way

47New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:38 am

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

Two new short videos out!

https://youtu.be/oG66lx6D7Y4

https://youtu.be/cHNwjDy8p3M

cheers

48New Video released - Check it out! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video released - Check it out! Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:35 pm

Switch

Switch
LTJG
LTJG

Thanks man for sharing.. It's time to start getting new Squadrons ready....LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum