Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Empty WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:38 pm

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ?

What happened? Seven-G slick webpage still exists even though no other entry portal is available....and 'donations' is 'available'.

If these questions are too difficult you may delete this.
I was once a prolific contributor to Seven-G....even after GolfTango deleted an entire thread about the debate over freeware v payware.
Despite my many contributions to 7G not one word of encouragement was ever offered...yet others received such...
The avid members of 7G were never kept informed despite their requests...such that the public clamour over the website being unavailable only abated when my pleas for calm were heeded.

The technical help that was once provided by 7G about the F/A-18 and the sim system was extremely important.

You must get the previous 7G membership onto this site.

Membership on this 'offshoot' is very low.....what are you doing to promote it...advertise...increase profile.... it is critical.

Please..if legally possible please explain.......
What happened and why.
Please if it is possible reply. I am on the side of completion. Not turf wars.
Over.
AceFlyboy.

Last edited by AceFlyboy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : amended wording & more concise grammar)

2WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Empty Re: WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Admin

Admin
CDR
CDR

Hi, I'm the producer of seven-g. And thank you for your interest to our project.
GT was a webmaster of the team, but he is not in the team now. Read News first topic. old website domain(seven-g.com)'s owner is GT(old webmaster), so couldn't help but to make new domain(seveng-f18.com). He is trying to get some pocket money maybe,I don't know why he doing this.
We had to ban him, he had only interest in the money not the project and he din't worked hard, he shut down forums and website his own decision didn't asked our team member at all only because he holding domain.
Anyway, project is still on going.

http://www.seveng-f18.com

3WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Empty WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 am

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

Dear seven-g producer, thank you for your most welcome reply.
I am extremely thankful that the project is still advancing.
All development team members concerned with this simulation must have suffered a period of really deep agony and discord for any rift to create such a tearing wrench apart of the organisation.
People on both sides must still be hurting and grieving.
As I said, I am for completion. Not turf wars.
I will continue to support and encourage both development team and membership as I did previously.
I learned from experience to copy all my topics and replies either into a word document or on paper. Most of the relevant stuff is still there waiting to be deposited back on the new website. The technical replies and info once so readily available is not all lost.
You have my utmost respect and cannot commend your endeavour highly enough.
To one and all, thank you.
Sincerely, Rob Rothwell, Liverpool, England, UK.

4WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Empty Re: WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Hombre

Hombre

WB AceFlyboy Smile

Hopefully more interested people find this current website.

5WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Empty Re: WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:25 am

Blaze1

LT
LT

After a few weeks I've finally just managed to find this new site. I had just joined the old site when it closed down so I'm not familiar with the difficulties/differences in opinion etc, but I'm glad this new site is up and running. Very Happy

6WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Empty Re: WIHIH ? What In Hell Is Happening ? Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:42 pm

dracflamloc

ENS
ENS

Thankfully I found this site, i knew something had to be up with that old domain! My website (dracsoft.com) was still pointing to it, so I've updated to point to the new domain.

Thanks for the hard work and keep it up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum