Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

What battlefield do you want in seven-g?

+40
ROSS_BerryMORE
WarLock
asbestosfiber6
Goshawk
m4t
korbi - 47th
Smokin
jomardi
damson
Wolfhound
vgp78
Dead Man's Hand
F16C_Corsair
mattcapman
RhineHornet
Miximix
ACC
6s.duke
sosoxia
ricnunes
fredjetware
Striker
Asator
TUAF-VEGA
5LG9Z
Blackfly01
oscn101
cayote
Dragon
twon01
Baron
jonmar
BeakerVBA
MudRat02
PL_Harpoon
636_Castle
johnsmith
cmatt
Asp
Admin
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What battlefield do you want in seven-g?

What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% [ 17 ]
What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% [ 50 ]
What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% [ 38 ]
What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Vote_lcap26%What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 26% [ 49 ]
What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 185

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Empty What battlefield do you want in seven-g? Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:30 am

WarLock

WarLock
ENS
ENS

Preferably Historical Single Player Theaters of War would be ideal and some fictional Theaters future type war mission scenarios but I like the Middle East conflicts which I study allot on. The Carrier Ops off the Arabian Seas would be kool for surgical SEAD strikes So I would go for Israel, Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq. Then maybe Europe/Asia.... Balkans, Taiwan so forth as Seven-G develops further. But would love to hear more of what the Seven-G developers are planning some sort of development road map would be kool. Maybe this will be the next Falcon 4.0 version in a F-18 platform. Cool 

So I wait with eagerness affraid 

ROSS_BerryMORE

ROSS_BerryMORE

Alaska Rolling Eyes 

jhook

jhook
ENS
ENS

This is an F/a-18 sim, so the first theater (or any of them) should be focused on Naval operations (Marine based as well).  That means that you would be, most likely, operating from a carrier off the cost in a hotspot area.  Since the Middle East is a big on going hotspot, I would suggest Iraq, Iran and Syria combined in the first campaign.  Just 1 country is very limiting.  Usually conflicts in that region revolve around several nations either participating or influencing the battlefield.  ROE's for certain situations when crossing borders, to ROE's between nations when entering or even close enough to there borders.  Take Afghanistan for example.  You would have to fly off the boat, fly through Pakistan or Iran to get to Afghanistan.  The ROE's do change as soon as you go feet dry, and as you pass through borders.  All kinds of engagement situations that can get very crazy real fast.  

So, when it comes to a "Theater", it would be a host of hotspot nations with different situations that would be very fluid and evolving as time goes on.

Switch

Switch
LTJG
LTJG

Iraq.

55What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Empty Iraq 2 years later Wed May 11, 2016 9:33 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

affraid

2 Years later I say Iraq or some Middle Eastern location with carrier ops.
Is there even anybody out here anymore? confused

Will it ever happen?

Switch

Switch
LTJG
LTJG

DragonFlySlayer wrote:affraid

2 Years later I say Iraq or some Middle Eastern location with carrier ops.
Is there even anybody out here anymore?   confused

Will it ever happen?
Im still here!! pale

57What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Empty 4 years later... 2016 - July Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:22 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

I would just like to see "Something" Question

58What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Empty Is this 7g's going to land in 2017? Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

Any communication with the development party? Any word what so ever on the status of the FA/18 C?

Anything???? Good or Bad? bounce

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

60What battlefield do you want in seven-g? - Page 3 Empty 6 years later....... Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:05 pm

DragonFlySlayer

CDR
CDR

Hey man, 6 years ago what theater did we want?
No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum