Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Methods for User-added content

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Methods for User-added content Empty Methods for User-added content Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:19 pm

grueller

Allowing/encouraging users to add there own terrain/models and plugins would be a huge
benefit to the project.

2Methods for User-added content Empty Re: Methods for User-added content Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:31 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

I think semi-open architecture in a simulator is one of the greatest factors in its long-term success. That said, I think we would be best served if the 7G team worked on producing a solid base first, and then introduced the ability to modify the simulator extensively when further down the road.

3Methods for User-added content Empty Re: Methods for User-added content Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:09 pm

UNpilot15

UNpilot15
ENS
ENS

Although I do enjoy survey sims that are made with open architecture (like Strike Fighters), I really want an unmoddable, strictly F/A-18 Sim with its sole focus on the F/A-18. In other words: if I want a moddable survey sim, I'd just play Strike Fighters from Thirdwire. For now, I'd just like it to model soley the F/A-18 and its systems.

4Methods for User-added content Empty Re: Methods for User-added content Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Blackfly01

Blackfly01
LCDR
LCDR

Isn't that what Falcon 4 did? That's the best thing about Strikefighters is that you can make it your own. Others get involved to buy it to make their addons and the game maker gets more sales.

Where it could affect you and you sole F18 game is that if the game maker changes his course of work to make it easier for addons to come in. Easy to have a sole F18 sim, never mod it.

5Methods for User-added content Empty Re: Methods for User-added content Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:08 am

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

Better to have a relatively open architecture, but make it challenging to edit or limited.

6Methods for User-added content Empty Re: Methods for User-added content Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 am

3dgena

ENS
ENS

I 3d moddeler with experience, will be happy to make a couple of meshes for your game. Sorry for my english.

7Methods for User-added content Empty Re: Methods for User-added content Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:07 am

bertux25

ENS
ENS

+1, after launch game you could think make this if get enough money, or maybe take help for another guy if it too much for one...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum