Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there still no way to get any version of this?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Phonix644

ENS
ENS

Hey guys,

Well I have been dying to play this, and I Know this question is getting asked A LOT, but seriously is there any way to get this? Even an older version if it must be?

DCS is creating their FA-18 version sim, which is primed to come out later this year, is seven-g going to be out before then? No way to access it now?

I found some download links to 1.03 but all those are dead now, is there really no way too play this?

Appreciate any responses, thanks guys.

Miximix

LT
LT

I would like to have them as well very badly!!! And by the way, this site looks like dead right now, no updates for months! May be developers stopped working on this sim?

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

According to member 'Ripley' in Forum Discussion; 'Downloading Demo versions'

"F-18 Seven-G Demo 1_03_2" file is up again

Internet website address;
http://www.tuttovola.org/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1001

Click on:
"F-18Seven-GDemo1_03_2setup.zip"

to see if it works

Phonix644

ENS
ENS

thanks so much Aceflyboy! yep it did work, it is 1.02 though, but oh well!

Hey by the way Aceflyboy do you have a profile created for the x-52 pro for seven-g? I saw in another post you said you have the joystiq Razz

Thanks Very Happy

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

Phonix644 wrote:thanks so much Aceflyboy! yep it did work, it is 1.02 though, but oh well!
It is version 1.03 that you downloaded there! It is the last publicly released beta.

Enjoy! Very Happy 

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

yeh now I remember

although titled '1.02' the demo is actually version '1.03.2.' bounce 

Phonix644

ENS
ENS

Ah sorry, yep my bad I see now, thanks guys Very Happy

Switch

Switch
LTJG
LTJG

What's up guys? Just joined and wanted to stop by to say hello. Well, I've been a Virtual Hornet driver for over 15 yrs(Jane's) and came across this Sim and let me tell you, this beta version is amazing and I have a good feeling that this Sim will kick some A%$!! I am here to motivate all of you and lets not lose hope, we can work with this until mother 7G comes out, and we all need to be proficient in Carrier Ops and learning how she flies. I know that we don't have a lot to work with, but why not use it for practice? The more we stay motivated, the faster they will get this done....  

Well, I don't know about you, but i am already on deck!! Very Happy
Let's call it, 7G 1032.

Is there still no way to get any version of this? GhKFLSkgZtUP-Ztxi8_BQjSJwj-HsNbrCEI7i7v7SwM=w1223-h667-no

Cheers!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum