Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+13
damson
Forestman
AceFlyboy
MudRat02
redeye
Goshawk
Fletch
DISCODAN
cmatt
Spadje
Ghost007
NiteHawk
iuzr
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

192% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:06 am

iuzr

LTJG
LTJG

This is a very good news!!

292% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty When will it be complete 100%? Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:44 pm

NiteHawk

NiteHawk

can't afford to wait any longer.

392% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:22 am

Ghost007

Ghost007
ENS
ENS

I'm going to cry soon 92% WooooT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

492% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:33 am

Spadje

ENS
ENS

I keep checking the site once a week, good to see some progress. Cannot wait Smile

592% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:07 pm

cmatt

RDML
RDML

Just going through the latest build (2.20). Pretty decent mission editor, plus a few others. I'll see if I can get some shots up later this week. You can set up an entire air war in about ten minutes, Caps, strike, targets, red air, SAMs.

692% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:01 pm

iuzr

LTJG
LTJG

I'm looking forward cmatt!
...and i am wondering what the remaining 8% is ...campaign? terrain engine?

792% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:13 pm

cmatt

RDML
RDML

Campaign, mission editor, AI, and a few fixes. I'm not sure if much work will be done with the terrain at initial release. The new theatre is workable, but don't expect a DCS type environment. I think you will find it functional, as you normally don't spend a lot of time admiring the trees. There may be some improvement, but that is not my shop.

892% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:16 pm

DISCODAN

ENS
ENS

I can't wait to try this baby. So now the question is : Am I going to fly seveng before the Ch-148 Cyclone ? :0

992% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Fletch

Fletch
LT
LT

Are you a CF pilot too Discodan?

1092% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty 92%...Good news!!! Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:51 am

Goshawk

Goshawk
ENS
ENS

Good news ... There are many people waiting for a hornet simulator with quality and realism. Very Happy Very Happy

1192% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:23 am

DISCODAN

ENS
ENS

I am in the CF but as an AES-Op. As a pilot I only have my gliders and private liscence.

1292% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Realistic trap landing Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:06 am

redeye

ENS
ENS

Been flying the seven g demo again recently BEST FLYING HORNET ON MY PC, Fly BMS4 F16 DCS A10 KA50 and P51. Miss flying with track IR for carrier circuits so have to resort to flying Lockon SU33 , XPlane f4, And the Superbug in FSX , TRAPPING with Superbug and flying feels very wooden to me.
Think the feel and emersion of 7G flight model far superior Looking forward to this release. Very Happy

Cheers
Redeye

1392% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:06 am

MudRat02

MudRat02
CDR
CDR

Ghost007 wrote:I'm going to cry soon 92% WooooT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice profile pic Ghost, have that one as my background Wink

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

it must be more than four long years since Seven G got started, what a journey for all the guys involved.

a truly magnificent job!

I've got my money ready willin and waitin to pay for the finished sim as soon as release occurs

This old guy is gonna have ta dust off his trusty X52 pro & pedals, trackir 5, an do some self disciplined refresher training to get back into the groove and re-learn all he forgot!

Mebbe I should change me moniker to 'Rusty'!

farao

1592% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:08 am

Forestman

Forestman
ENS
ENS

This is exciting to see. I first learned about Seven G late last year and have been periodically checking in. Can't wait to see the final product.

1692% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 pm

damson

LCDR
LCDR

redeye wrote:Been flying the seven g demo again recently BEST FLYING HORNET ON MY PC, Fly BMS4 F16 DCS A10 KA50 and P51. Miss flying with track IR for carrier circuits so have to resort to flying Lockon SU33 , XPlane f4, And the Superbug in FSX , TRAPPING with Superbug and flying feels very wooden to me.
Think the feel and emersion of 7G flight model far superior Looking forward to this release. Very Happy

Cheers
Redeye

Couldn't agree more, when I want to fly some traps I just fire up the SevenG demo. Recently I also tried new release of FlightGear - it has pretty decent F-14B model with pilot and RIO position, working radar (Pulse-Doppler Search and TWS-Auto modes) working gun and Sidewinders and some carriers (Vinson being the best modelled with working elevators etc.). It gets some time to setting up correctly but after that you can get that old feeling when flying Microprose Fleet Defender back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

1792% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:45 pm

kevdawg66

LTJG
LTJG

The sim looks fantastic. I am wondering though if not stated previously if will we have multiplayer?

1892% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:09 pm

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

kevdawg66 wrote:The sim looks fantastic. I am wondering though if not stated previously if will we have multiplayer?

AFAIK, MP will not be included in the initial release.

mustang60348

I can't help but wonder how did the devs come up with that number.

92% completed would indicate that release is just around the corner but since it took over a year to go from 90 - 92% , this means release in another 4 - 5 years.

Come on DEVS, stop playing games.

2092% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue May 14, 2013 4:54 am

vgp78

LT
LT

ho ho ho ho

93%

Very Happy

2192% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 92% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue May 14, 2013 10:59 am

iuzr

LTJG
LTJG

Very unexpected Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum