Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Download link doesn't work

+2
secret1962
Timberlake90
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Download link doesn't work Empty Download link doesn't work Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Timberlake90

ENS
ENS

Hello their I'm new to the forums and I found the download link to the seveng 1.03 beta but I get a 404 when ever I try to get to it but when I go to the download's main site it says it is under maintenance ... Is there any way you can give me a new download link??? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Thank You in advance...

2Download link doesn't work Empty Re: Download link doesn't work Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:52 pm

secret1962

LTJG
LTJG

I might try to upload it for you if I find it.

3Download link doesn't work Empty Re: Download link doesn't work Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Timberlake90

ENS
ENS

Okay thank you so much!

4Download link doesn't work Empty There is a download beta? Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 am

Ghost007

Ghost007
ENS
ENS

Hey guys just asking is there a open beta for Seven G (1.03 link?) or is this only for certain people? Just trying to clear the confusion that's all.
I check this site now and then waiting for this to come out and I seen a post in the forums about the beta and i'm pretty sure I nearly fell out of my chair. Very Happy

5Download link doesn't work Empty Re: Download link doesn't work Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:22 pm

vgp78

LT
LT

seems the site that was hosting the file has changed

i could upload it if admin agrees
as you see there is no link here anymore so only with the permission of seven-g

6Download link doesn't work Empty Re: Download link doesn't work Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:29 am

secret1962

LTJG
LTJG

I have it Wink

7Download link doesn't work Empty Re: Download link doesn't work Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:52 pm

jtmedina

I am looking for the demo 1.03 but I haven't been able to find the link. Can anyone provide me the link to be able to download the demo?.

8Download link doesn't work Empty Re: Download link doesn't work Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:02 am

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

Dear members, am sorry to say a link to downloading the old Seven-G v1.03 demo version is no longer accessible

9Download link doesn't work Empty Re: Download link doesn't work Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:30 am

secret1962

LTJG
LTJG

You think so...

10Download link doesn't work Empty Re: Download link doesn't work Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:57 am

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

Please try this comment from another thread titled "Downloading Demo versions" about same subject!

RhineHornet wrote:Here's the link Ripley mentioned above:

http://www.tuttovola.org/index.php?ind=downloads&op=download_file&ide=677&file=F-18Seven-GDemo1_03_2setup.zip

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum