Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

questions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1questions  Empty questions Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 am

cadetman101

cadetman101
ENS
ENS

G'day

Got some questions....

1. In the release version of Seven G, are we going to be able to take off/land at airports around the world or is going to be just carrier lunches/landings?

2. If I want to have for e.g a fuel-tank on stations 3 and 7 and nothing else equipped, will their be the option to have the other pylons not attached,

3. Will you have the ability to fly with a Wingman or 2, but not online, in a single player mode and do different types of formations?

4 Finally, will their be (Royal Australian AirForce) Squadron livers for the Simulator?

Cheer's Very Happy Very Happy

2questions  Empty Re: questions Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

1) There are land airports already implemented, however there will not be a world scenery (as in Microsoft's FSX) but rather smaller "theatres" in the style of most combat simulators like the Falcon series, or Eagle Dynamics' DCS series.
2) Already works that way automatically!
3) Yes. Multiplayer will not be implemented in the initial release, but AI is a current development focus.
4) Of course!

3questions  Empty RE: questions Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:57 pm

cadetman101

cadetman101
ENS
ENS

Thanks for the quick reply, i just recently downloaded the Seven G 1.03 demo and it is fantastic, i have tried every single simulator to date, this one seems to be the one for me.. thanks again keep up the great work Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cadetman

4questions  Empty Re: questions Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:01 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

Great! You'd be very impressed with the progress since that old Beta, too... it's on track.

5questions  Empty Re: questions Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 am

MudRat02

MudRat02
CDR
CDR

Some might even say point 4) is a priority Wink

On a a slightly more serious note: in anticipation, I made RAAF Hornet squadron decals a few years ago: standalone high res on an alpha map background (read: when the day comes for you to skin the Hornet in RAAF colours, you can paste these bad boys straight onto a 'blank' skin if you are so inclined). By memory I have 75, 77, 3 sqn and ARDU. 2OCU wasn't complete.

6questions  Empty Re: questions Sun May 06, 2012 11:32 am

mack_swiss

mack_swiss
ENS
ENS

you know a release date?
or an new demo?

Mack Rolling Eyes

7questions  Empty Re: questions Sun May 06, 2012 12:15 pm

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

mack_swiss wrote:you know a release date?
or an new demo?

Mack Rolling Eyes

Seek and you shall find:

https://seveng.forumotion.com/t175-faq

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum