Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Downloading Demo versions

+8
Ripley
vgp78
Roni94
pollux
_ZAC_
AceFlyboy
Admin
elpiubelo
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

16Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

Have document of v1.03 demo download to pass on.

Please contact me via e-mail box on bottom left of this entry.

17Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty Download link to old 1.03.2 demo Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 am

Ripley

ENS
ENS

Hi all.
I'm Ripley, a member of the Italian virtual squadron ITAF, mostly present online with IL-2 1946, but we love every flying thing, as our website name says.

I've been reading about the "missing link" of the old 1.03.2 demo, and tried to register at Vipers Nest website, but I simply can't for some verification error...their registration form always ends up in error.

So I thought of uploading it on our website, Tuttovola.org (google it, new members can't post links).
Go to our "Downloads" section and follow the path "Altri simulatori di volo » Demo varie".

If any admin wants me to remove it, just say so. Anyway, reading around here on the forum, I came to the idea that hopefully it won't be so.

Happy downloading!

Edit after Tuttovola website major overhauling
>Updated Demo download link is HERE<

Last edited by Ripley on Wed May 21, 2014 6:21 am; edited 7 times in total

18Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 am

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

Here's the link Ripley mentioned above:

http://www.tuttovola.org/index.php?ind=downloads&op=download_file&ide=677&file=F-18Seven-GDemo1_03_2setup.zip

I too very much hope that the creator of Seven-G doesn't object to that.

Also, I can send it by E-Mail, just drop me a PM here.

happy flying into a new bright year.

Let's go hammering Hornets through square miles of pure fighter pilot heaven.

19Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:27 pm

dolmaface

So I just downloaded the demo and tried to configure my joystick. I have an old sidewinder precision joystick, and for some reason in-game the joystick throttle controls the rudder. Is there anyway I can fix this? My joystick works in Falcon BMS just fine.

20Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:38 am

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

Hi dolmaface,

when starting the sim, go into "Options" (upper right in the launch screen), there you select "Config_Joystick" (at the bottom/middle). With the menu appearing then, you should be able to assign your various joystick axis' to your preferences. Hope that helps!

21Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:43 am

Ripley

ENS
ENS

Hi again.
Just a heads-up, as we are rearranging our webpage (tuttovola.org), the SevenG demo download link (in post #18) won't work until we fix everything again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bye.

Last edited by Ripley on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total

22Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:57 am

Ripley

ENS
ENS

Hi there.
I wish to inform you that the "F-18 Seven-G Demo 1_03_2" file is up again!! cheers 

Here you go:
http://www.tuttovola.org/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1001

23Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty probbley not gonna happen Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:15 pm

StuckinLA

LTJG
LTJG

This is a prime example of how not to develop software. If and that's a big if, it is ever finished the demand for it has been wasted away buy the development team or individual. if it is indeed "92 or 95% completed there is absolutely no reason not to be able to provide a new Demo and keep the interest up. Now after all the hype has gone the demand dissipated, if and when it's done it might, just might if their lucky sell only a few copies to the diehards here on this forum and will become a total waste of effort financially for the developers. Because the majority like myself have totally lost interest.

24Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:53 am

damson

LCDR
LCDR

StuckinLA wrote:This is a prime example of how not to develop software.  If and that's a big if, it is ever finished the demand for it has been wasted away buy the development team or individual. if it is indeed "92 or 95% completed there is absolutely no reason not to be able to provide a new Demo and keep the interest up. Now after all the hype has gone the demand dissipated, if and when it's done it might,  just might if their lucky sell only a few copies to the diehards here on this forum and will become a total waste of effort financially for the developers.  Because the majority like myself have totally lost interest.        
I don't agree with your view. It was already stated that there will be no more demos, the team is to small to prepare limited functionality demo and work on the complete sim simultaneously. To provide interest you don't need a demo - does any company during development released a demo to keep the interest up? I don't think so. Only some teaser trailers and maybe few screenshots. And after all when it comes out the demand will be big don't you worry - even if DCS releases their Hornet earlier there's still no reason to have both sims on HDD Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

25Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 am

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

+1 What damson said.

I keep hoping for the best for this project and its developer(s). I will be very happy when the first official release version of this baby will see the light of day. And I think chances are 60:40 that it will happen.
If not, I won't become grumpy, since I am not attached to the outcome. That's life, some things work out, some things don't.

Hoping and supporting this project as best as we can do, is the only thing that makes sense to me, imho.

sunny 

26Downloading Demo versions - Page 2 Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Wed May 21, 2014 2:24 am

Ripley

ENS
ENS

After a major website rearrangement, I updated the Demo link in my post above:
https://seveng.forumotion.com/t16p15-downloading-demo-versions#1507

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum