Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joystick not recognized

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joystick not recognized Empty Joystick not recognized Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:25 pm

FSX_Hornet_pilot

ENS
ENS

Hi, I downloaded the demo version 1.3 and it looks REALLY cool but it won't recognize my hoystick. I have a CH Products Combatstick 568. It is a USB stick. I also have the CH Pro pedals(also USB). When I go into the control menu, it only lets me select Mouse or CH Pro Pedals as my controller. I see no stick in the menu. Please help!!

Thanks

2Joystick not recognized Empty Re: Joystick not recognized Sun May 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Admin

Admin
CDR
CDR

Old demo detects only one device. So, if you want to use joystick you have to unplug rudder.
Current version supports all kind of control devices simultaneously.

http://www.seveng-f18.com

3Joystick not recognized Empty Re: Joystick not recognized Sun May 01, 2011 5:40 pm

FSX_Hornet_pilot

ENS
ENS

Ah, thank you very much. Just curious, is it possible to download anything past 1.3? I looked around the forums and everything indicates that nothing has been released past 1.3

Thanks for your asistance

4Joystick not recognized Empty Re: Joystick not recognized Sun May 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Admin

Admin
CDR
CDR

1.3 was last one released to public. Not planning further demo, sorry.

http://www.seveng-f18.com

5Joystick not recognized Empty Re: Joystick not recognized Mon May 02, 2011 6:53 am

vgp78

LT
LT

Joystick not recognized Thrustmaster-t-flight-hotas-x-joystick-with-detachable-throttle-control-sl3362932913535

with this joystick old but good enough i have no problem Very Happy with 1.03
everything work Smile

6Joystick not recognized Empty Re: Joystick not recognized Sat May 07, 2011 7:24 pm

FSX_Hornet_pilot

ENS
ENS

Is that a logitec?

7Joystick not recognized Empty Re: Joystick not recognized Sun May 08, 2011 4:52 am

vgp78

LT
LT

no its an old model of thrustmaster but i tell you its great i have it 10 years and works perfectly
its not cougar ofcourse but has capabilities as rudder in the throttle and 8 buttons and pov control button ,pickle and trigger

http://www.thrustmaster.com/products.aspx?CategoryID=1&PlatformID=5

now they call it T.Flight Hotas X

8Joystick not recognized Empty Re: Joystick not recognized Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Dimebag

Damn, you dev's really need to get this out to the community once its playable, it will be awesome. I'm not saying rush it, but it would be awesome. Just had a go at 1.03, it plays fairly well and I firmly believe once this is completed and released it will be a great contender. I would pay for this in its finished and polished form, especially if it had some kind of campaign, multiplayer, and decent mission editor, along with the excellent f/a-18 and a truly accurate or study level avionics system. Good luck to the devs and god's speed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]