Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

where can i download 7g-f

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1where can i download 7g-f Empty where can i download 7g-f Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:35 am

fazal_dr

hi guys.

I'm new to this post .can anyone help me in downloading 7g-f or any download link for this.

2where can i download 7g-f Empty Re: where can i download 7g-f Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:46 am

bongodriver

LTJG
LTJG

it wouldn't hurt to read the titles of a few of the posts in this forum, I don't mean to sound rude, but when forums fill up with the same questions it gets frustrating.

3where can i download 7g-f Empty Re: where can i download 7g-f Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:45 am

twopots

bongodriver said "I don't mean to sound rude ..."

But m8, you really do mean it to sound rude, don't you.
Short sighted, condescending, opinionated, arrogant rude! Rolling Eyes

4where can i download 7g-f Empty Re: where can i download 7g-f Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:00 am

bongodriver

LTJG
LTJG

Short sighted, condescending, opinionated, arrogant rude!

now that 'is' rude

is it not a fair point I made?

5where can i download 7g-f Empty Re: where can i download 7g-f Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 am

raus

raus
ENS
ENS

twopots wrote:bongodriver said "I don't mean to sound rude ..."

Hey! That's really a good first post in a forum, isn't it? Twisted Evil Next time I go to a new place where I don't know anyone, I'll try that... never thought insulting people as an introductory strategy Laughing

Personally, I agree with bongodriver. If you don't care enough to read a bit through a forum, you shouldn't expect people to be eager to answer your questions. Actually, it doesn't hurt anyone to ask the question and go ahead... once or twice, but more than that is indeed frustrating.

6where can i download 7g-f Empty Re: where can i download 7g-f Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:55 am

bongodriver

LTJG
LTJG

thanks Raus.........I have a feeling twopots is a fan I have picked up from another forum, I am not imaginative enough to use different usernames in other forums.

7where can i download 7g-f Empty Re: where can i download 7g-f Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:35 am

vgp78

LT
LT

twopots wrote:bongodriver said "I don't mean to sound rude ..."

But m8, you really do mean it to sound rude, don't you.

well sometimes you must be rude i would have been if i had seen this thread earlier
there are about 4 or 5 threads and 3 latest threads about this question what do you expect?
ok pls tell me : where i can download 1.03 demo pls

you dont even can understand that this question is a result of not even bothered person to read or explore the slightest this foroum?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum