Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

High Ground Friction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1High Ground Friction Empty High Ground Friction Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:43 pm

wwshr87

ENS
ENS

I have been flying the demo for a while now, and I truly enjoy it. Thank you for making such a great simulator!!!

I have noticed that when taxing the jet I need a lot of power to "break" the inertia, and when the airplane gets rolling I reduce power to idle and it stops fairly quickly. This is very similar to what happens in FS2004. Is this something which is going to change in the future?

Another question I have is the ability to take-off from the carrier once we have landed. Is this going to be an automatic process like it was in Jane's F/A-18, or will the player be able to taxi in the flight deck and position the jet in the catapult, lower the T-bar and launch?

Last question, is this project going to be commercial or freeware?

2High Ground Friction Empty Re: High Ground Friction Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:18 pm

cmatt

RDML
RDML

The high frictions seems to be improved in the most recent version. So far you can taxi around on deck, you can raise and lower the launch bar. However right, now you can land, taxi and launch as of yet. Things are progressing on the carrier side.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum