Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lots Of Neat Documentation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lots Of Neat Documentation Empty Lots Of Neat Documentation Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:26 pm

636_Castle

636_Castle
LT
LT

I hate when simulators are released, and the documentation for it is horrible. I'd like to see Seven G include documentation for everything. Ideal documentation would be a training syllabus, extensive system documentation, operating procedures for normal, emergency, and carrier ops, carrier qual outlines and guides, pocket checklists, quick references, and placards! I don't want to have to go internet digging for RW docs Wink

2Lots Of Neat Documentation Empty Re: Lots Of Neat Documentation Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

636_Castle wrote: I'd like to see Seven G include documentation for everything. Ideal documentation would be a training syllabus, extensive system documentation, operating procedures for normal, emergency, and carrier ops, carrier qual outlines and guides, pocket checklists, quick references, and placards!

"You'd like" a lot! Shocked That's a ton of work... Wink

3Lots Of Neat Documentation Empty Re: Lots Of Neat Documentation Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:46 am

636_Castle

636_Castle
LT
LT

Hey...I can dream Razz

4Lots Of Neat Documentation Empty Re: Lots Of Neat Documentation Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:48 am

MudRat02

MudRat02
CDR
CDR

Scan through the F/A-18 flight manual, you can find one on the net without too much trouble.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum