Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seven-g purchase

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seven-g purchase Empty Seven-g purchase Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Roni94

ENS
ENS

Guys please tell me how could I download the demo for this game. Or please let me know
how can I buy this game. I'd be willing to pay 85$ if needed. Please somebody help, I;m so desperate to get this game. Please...

2Seven-g purchase Empty Re: Seven-g purchase Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

Roni94 wrote:Guys please tell me how could I download the demo for this game. Or please let me know
how can I buy this game. I'd be willing to pay 85$ if needed. Please somebody help, I;m so desperate to get this game. Please...

Roni94,

We are all anxious for the arrival of Seven-G F18. Someone mentioned that the actual development team consist of a single individual. This person has done a great job considering that there are real world issues such as a job and family issues that come into play. This will be a great sim (unlike any other) when it comes out!

Just a little longer....Not only is this a pretty close approximation of a F/A-18, but it is also a sensational work of art!

Stay frosty!

Skelator

3Seven-g purchase Empty Re: Seven-g purchase Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

Roni94 wrote:Guys please tell me how could I download the demo for this game. Or please let me know

Roni94

RhineHornet posted the following for the Demo:

http://www.tuttovola.org/index.php?ind=downloads&op=download_file&ide=677&file=F-18Seven-GDemo1_03_2setup.zip

Guys, thank you for posting this link...my computer crashed a while back and this was the only way that I could reload my Seven G demo!

Skelator

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum