Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Track ir ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Track ir ? Empty Track ir ? Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:47 am

secret1962

LTJG
LTJG

Hello I am new to this forum. I saw all videos and this simulator seems cool. Then I saw the website and the features. You said track ir 3,4,5. What about freetrack support ?

2Track ir ? Empty Re: Track ir ? Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Admin

Admin
CDR
CDR

welcome! Freetrack currently not supported, maybe supported at second release...

http://www.seveng-f18.com

3Track ir ? Empty Re: Track ir ? Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 am

PL_Harpoon

LT
LT

Have you tried it?

I think all games supporting TIR also support freetrack as it uses the same outputs.

I hope I'm not wrong here cause I only have freetrack and can't imagine flying without it.

4Track ir ? Empty Re: Track ir ? Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Admin

Admin
CDR
CDR

Not have tried yet... I have visited freetrack site but it seems that codes were written in delphi ,
I don't know how to implement it to the sim(using c++), also some problem that I have is I already signed NDA with TrackIR company. so I don't know ....

http://www.seveng-f18.com

5Track ir ? Empty Re: Track ir ? Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:19 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

Hm... sounds like a tricky situation. I thought NDAs usually just meant you can't discuss the subject of the NDA (Non-Disclosure,) but I suppose you could always just ask the NaturalPoint people!

6Track ir ? Empty Re: Track ir ? Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 am

PL_Harpoon

LT
LT

Admin wrote:Not have tried yet...

Uuuuff. That was some weight off my chest. Cause in theory every game that suports TIR should work with freetrack as it emulates TIR outputs that the game is using. But if you have a TV pilot and a webcam you can easily try.

7Track ir ? Empty Re: Track ir ? Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:00 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

Oh well there you go, sounds like there should be no problems then. I doubt it's possible to use the TIR API without making it recognizable for FreeTrack then. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum