Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

flyable aircraft

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1flyable aircraft  Empty flyable aircraft Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:20 pm

navyguy4

hi!! im lovin the work your team has done so far and i cant wait to see the final product and im purchasing this sim when ever its completed! Laughing now im curious if its possible there can be a Tomcat flyable model?? Laughing ohhh and also are since this is a Hornet sim will there be both models of the E and F hornet later on in developement?

2flyable aircraft  Empty Re: flyable aircraft Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Admin

Admin
CDR
CDR

Thanks for interest. We'll consider.

http://www.seveng-f18.com

3flyable aircraft  Empty Re: flyable aircraft Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:42 pm

MudRat02

MudRat02
CDR
CDR

Classic Hornet is such a winner for a sim like this: plenty of countries operate them (US, Canada, Australia, Spain, Malaysia, Finland, Switzerland, Kuwait) and the performance data is easier to access. Super Hornet would be harder to do because of the AESA I'd think, plus the effects of LO and its other systems. Tomcat would be cool, but its gone and didn't have a lot of the new stuff like JHMCS Shocked Plus only Australia and the US use the Rhino, and only the US and Iran use(d) the Tomcat.

They would be cool additions, but in my opinion not as good candidates as the Hornet. F-15 (even though Saudi doesn't really "operate" them) would be another good one in with those two, as for the Falcon, its been done to death! Laughing

Get the Hornet perfect first though I reckon, just my 2c Wink . Adding new, accurate jets is a lot of work.

4flyable aircraft  Empty flyable aircraft Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:25 pm

navyguy4

awsome!! i think i would also stick with the legacy hornet as well but i mean we can all agree here that we still have that love for the Tomcat, well at least i do Very Happy but id love a tomcat addition to this sim more than anything! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum