Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The time seems right

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The time seems right Empty The time seems right Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:58 am

WinterH

ENS
ENS

Like many have mentioned (and I also have written here the same in past), the state of the sim as it appear in year old youtube videos the dev have put online looks better than the early access CAP2.

Average John Doe on Steam with a sim curiosity will therefore likely jump in as the Hornet would be popular and cool thing to fly in.

Then, there are droves of people waiting for the Hornet for the DCS, and if priced right, I'm sure they too will jump right in to get their Hornet fix, even if until release of DCS one.

Now, seeing as we sim folks tend to get a bit vocal when things on early access are rougher on the edges than we had hoped, so I can also understand if the dev team (or a lonewolf?) is a bit reluctant to just push it out in to the wild, and want to polish it more.

According to the game's information page, the SevenG will or does already have a fully integrated mission editor. Let me say it clear than, if there is even a halfway functional mission editor in the sim, and majority of aircraft and sim engine function as they should, it can really be ready for an early access and way ahead of CAP2 for example, as the mission editor, thanks to droves of talented people in sim community, will ensure people having lots to do in the sim, while its features get updated.

I remain cautiously positive and hopeful Smile.

2The time seems right Empty Re: The time seems right Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:57 am

damson

LCDR
LCDR

WinterH wrote:Like many have mentioned (and I also have written here the same in past), the state of the sim as it appear in year old youtube videos the dev have put online looks better than the early access CAP2.

Average John Doe on Steam with a sim curiosity will therefore likely jump in as the Hornet would be popular and cool thing to fly in.

Then, there are droves of people waiting for the Hornet for the DCS, and if priced right, I'm sure they too will jump right in to get their Hornet fix, even if until release of DCS one.

Now, seeing as we sim folks tend to get a bit vocal when things on early access are rougher on the edges than we had hoped, so I can also understand if the dev team (or a lonewolf?) is a bit reluctant to just push it out in to the wild, and want to polish it more.

According to the game's information page, the SevenG will or does already have a fully integrated mission editor. Let me say it clear than, if there is even a halfway functional mission editor in the sim, and majority of aircraft and sim engine function as they should, it can really be ready for an early access and way ahead of CAP2 for example, as the mission editor, thanks to droves of talented people in sim community, will ensure people having lots to do in the sim, while its features get updated.

I remain cautiously positive and hopeful Smile.

+1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum