Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hard mode activated - In Demo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hard mode activated - In Demo Empty Hard mode activated - In Demo Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Scoggs

ENS
ENS

Was playing the demo last night and found something peculiar. After downing the Mig-21(which took 3 sidewinder hits mind you) I was hanging around 32,000ft and wanted to see what happened if I took the Hornet above its ceiling. While climbing I think I hit the games ceiling at 45k or so. Mainly since it felt like I bounced and went inverted and got the AOA tone. Along with what felt like falling leaf mode for a second.

After dropping to 32K and doing mach 1.2 I decided to turn home. In the 180 turn towards base the aircraft started to vibrate heavily and did not want to turn. I also got the AOA tone in that turn. My airspeed was about 350kias. Thought it was odd so I decided to check the windspeed I was flying through... My findings were well... Nothing short of surprising.

Heres a link to that I saw.

https://imgur.com/vkseY74

Tried landing after that, windspeed was only 125kts at that point with gusts up to 325kts. Was interesting to say the least.

On a side note, cant wait for final release!

2Hard mode activated - In Demo Empty Re: Hard mode activated - In Demo Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:25 am

Switch

Switch
LTJG
LTJG

Hi, I just started flying the Demo 1032 as well, and man.... I think they hit the jackpot!!!

Can't wait!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum