Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

92% complete.....the BIG push is happening!

+5
yoshi
StuckinLA
kevdawg66
3Sqn_eldiablo
AceFlyboy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

Question about membership and public awareness .....what is being done to promote the Seven G sim globally?

The active membership base may be too low to guarantee sufficient sales on completion

There is a real need to increase the products profile as this is critical to create a viable and sustainable product from which the huge investment in people time and money may be recouped.

You are worth it!

Hope a major publicity drive is in the plan as this super sim should get the recognition it deserves, from millions of simmers who buy it!

3Sqn_eldiablo

LT
LT

I'll make some video once it'll be realeased Wink

kevdawg66

LTJG
LTJG

News will flood through the ED forums

492% complete.....the BIG push is happening! Empty 92% ????? Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:26 pm

StuckinLA

LTJG
LTJG

I don't see what everyone is so excited about, remember over a year ago when this site stated that the release was going to be in the 3rd qtr of 2012? then it was 4th qtr now we're hearing "Hay guys 92% complete" really so just what does that mean? 1 more year? 2, 3? Maybe by 2018? you can't expect interest to maintain a high level when the product is always just on the verge of "release" year after year. I too was excited but now it's hohum. If and when you release a good product it will sell and maybe even picked up by a big distributor but that can't happen unless a product is released. so maybe next year we'll hear it's 95% but I won't be holding my breath and release I assure everyone is not happening anytime soon.

3Sqn_eldiablo

LT
LT

Well ... I guess be negative is pointless , since only developers know how improvements are going. Actually from the last video , I didn't saw a good terrain yet. But in a way or in the other , the world is not waiting just for 7G to come. Speaking for myself , there are some good simulators already in store and one for free, I'm talking about DCS and BMS , which are the top notch at the moment. I tell you that, for a moment , when I heard DCS next module will be an F18 I thought 7G team was building it, since , as you said, in more than a year , too little improvements had been made from 90% to 92% ... but just the developer team can tell us something about ... I'm just guessing.
In the end , I think that none in here is holding his breath doing nothing in the meanwhile, we're just hoping for this charm to come soon
cya

692% complete.....the BIG push is happening! Empty 92%... Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:44 pm

yoshi

ENS
ENS

I as all excited for this to be released when I saw that it was 90% done but then when it took forever to get to 92% I lost all of that excitement. I am waiting but looking for other F-18 sims and upgrading my pc for DCS's F-18.

StuckinLA

LTJG
LTJG

3Sqn_eldiablo wrote:Well ... I guess be negative is pointless , since only developers know how improvements are going. Actually from the last video , I didn't saw a good terrain yet. But in a way or in the other , the world is not waiting just for 7G to come. Speaking for myself , there are some good simulators already in store and one for free, I'm talking about DCS and BMS , which are the top notch at the moment. I tell you that, for a moment , when I heard DCS next module will be an F18 I thought 7G team was building it, since , as you said, in more than a year , too little improvements had been made from 90% to 92% ... but just the developer team can tell us something about ... I'm just guessing.
In the end , I think that none in here is holding his breath doing nothing in the meanwhile, we're just hoping for this charm to come soon
cya

1 year = from 90% to 92% so I guess that = 4 more years until completed ? Crying or Very sad

vgp78

LT
LT

i dont think that we can calculate the progress with this way

however a push is needed maybe with a beta (a prerelease) that we could pay? well by the end of the year is not too much

Forestman

Forestman
ENS
ENS

No matter how much time is required. You guys will have my support. Very Happy

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

OK so its 90 something percent near to completion.....

and whenever it becomes 99%......it doesn't matter when.....

There is still a realistic need to increase the products profile.

A major publicity drive should be included in the final plan just on completion as its important to create a viable and sustainable product,
from which the huge investment in effort of people time and money may be recouped.

No member would want it to fizzle out, members would want it to keep going and growing!

The development team and their dedication are definitely worth it!

All who know of Seven G want it to be a huge success!

I won't type another word on this subject - so good luck and thank you to all you great guys!

(which means all Seven G members and all Seven G developers!) cheers

Spadje

ENS
ENS

I think they should release a pre-purchase when they hit 95%...or heck just release one now, I think several people would pre purchase it just to be able to fly it. My 2 cents

Spadje

Skelator

Skelator
LT
LT

vgp78 wrote:i dont think that we can calculate the progress with this way

however a push is needed maybe with a beta (a prerelease) that we could pay? well by the end of the year is not too much

Take a look at the post "When will it be available". I made a suggestion about releasing a beta that I for one would be willing to purchase. Remembr, the development team consist of one guy who is doing this in his spare time! This will be a wonderful sim when it gets released.

Skelator

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum