Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

can we make addons fot s-g F/A-18 sim??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can we make addons fot s-g F/A-18 sim?? Empty can we make addons fot s-g F/A-18 sim?? Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:21 pm

berserk

ENS
ENS

Hi all

I new over here, i have a question

Can we make addons for the sim??? i mean planes, missions, campaings

I'm a FS9 and FSX aircraft modeler so i'll love to be able to make aircraft for this sim

U have done an impresive work,

Best regards

Eduardo Fadul

Admin

Admin
CDR
CDR

Hi

you can make 3d model using 3dsmax.
it would be good if you could model av-8b harrier, and some chopper such as ah-64 transport...

http://www.seveng-f18.com

berserk

ENS
ENS

I have a couple of aircraft to finish, the most advanced are a Dragonfly, MiG-29 and the IA-58 Pucara

can we make addons fot s-g F/A-18 sim?? Dragondh

and in choppers some time ago i begun a Comanche, both are in Blender

can we make addons fot s-g F/A-18 sim?? Comanc10

636_Castle

636_Castle
LT
LT

I'll consider modeling an AV-8B or AH-64, if one of two things happens: News on what's happened over the past 15 months is posted, or a beta build that is newer than the one released some 41 months ago is released. Very Happy

vgp78

LT
LT

i agree an info update would be nice ,i suppose we will have to wait for the release more than we expect
but a video or a foto or something you know Very Happy would be encouraging and nice to keep our eyes busy Very Happy

cheers Cool

berserk

ENS
ENS

Admin wrote:Hi

you can make 3d model using 3dsmax.
it would be good if you could model av-8b harrier, and some chopper such as ah-64 transport...

The simulator engine can handle the dynamics of a SVTOL aircraft? if so, Can we made new campaigns? at LA we have been looking to recreate the Malvinas War (Falklands).

BEst regards

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum