Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Downloading Demo versions

+8
Ripley
vgp78
Roni94
pollux
_ZAC_
AceFlyboy
Admin
elpiubelo
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Downloading Demo versions Empty Downloading Demo versions Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:30 am

elpiubelo

ENS
ENS

Hi!

I'm new to this game, been seeing some vids on youtube and it looks amazing. Can't seem to find where to download the demo versions. Torrents have no seeders, and I just can't find anywhere else. Would love to test this out. Please help me!!!!

Thanx in advance

2Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm

elpiubelo

ENS
ENS

thanx for all the replys, you've all been amazing... soon 200 people read this and no one, but nooo one answered... that really sux, and apparently this community also!!!!

It's just too difficult to tell me where i can download the demos!!! to hell with you all

3Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Admin

Admin
CDR
CDR

sorry, Old demo contains old website adr. , so I can't let you download. But you can get them somewhere, I'm sorry that I don't remember the site domain.

http://www.seveng-f18.com

4Downloading Demo versions Empty SEVEN-G PREVIOUS DEMONSTRATOR VERSIONS Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 am

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

During the final period of the original Seven-G simulator development teams existence, the site suffered periods of unavailability, after each period of this its appearance evolved and changed.
The last demonstration version known as v1.03 then disappeared altogether from the former Seven-G website.
Members and viewers searched various other avenues, portals, ways and means of accessing v1.03 without success as they were all linked to the original site.
My advice at the time was that requests for v1.03 may possibly be fulfilled by a then member creating a download or hard copy and sending it to a person thus requesting.
This however depends on goodwill and from experience with activity on other sim sites, can become wearisome and eventually disappear.
Thus, this is a current weakness of the presentation and must wait for the new development team to release their own version.
However as the team are purely volunteers, a clamour of pressure must not and cannot be brought to bear upon them just because we demand it now.
The new version will come eventually. Trust them and leave them to work through the list of demands set by themselves without being forced to release something pre-emptively.
As reiterated from my entries on the previous website.
Good things come to those who wait.
So be patient and Final Release will come. Its taken the team well over two years to get this far.
Be fair to them and give credit where it is due.
Be patient. Wait. It will come.
They want it to come more than you do.
Its coming!

5Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:29 pm

elpiubelo

ENS
ENS

I understand completly your point of view, i cant hardly wait for it to be released. I think it looks extremly beautiful and really would like to try it out...if i have to wait, ill wait.

The only thing that bothered me on this forum was the fact that i didnt receive any answers though several member saw my request. all i was asking for was just that...an answer...

Keep up the good work, and i hope ill have a chance to try it out soon.. Smile

6Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 am

_ZAC_

ENS
ENS

HI Elpiubelo, normally I don't post, but....only few words: I understand your status.

I don't know about the past problems, but this is a Great F18 sim made by a fantastic development team and...must be flown.

Looks! here the solution! Very Happy
http://www.vipersnest.it/home/download.asp?sezione=4

(to download, click on the green square area)

Ciao and nice fly while awaiting the new version.

7Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 am

pollux

ENS
ENS

@-zac-

Thanks for the download link!

Please change the wrong link (found on the downloadsite) to the current Seven-G website!
www.seven-g.com is wrong

8Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:01 am

_ZAC_

ENS
ENS

Hi pollux and THX.

I know the story (wrong site), but I can not change anything because I am not the administrator (and I have not relations with those guys)
I have only found this link for downloading.

Bye.

9Downloading Demo versions Empty SEVEN-G DEMONSTRATOR VERSION v1.03 Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:35 am

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

SEVEN-G DEMONSTRATOR VERSION v1.03

This version is inaccessible as it was linked to the original Seven-G site and there is now no facility to enter it.

Members of the original Seven-G and viewers searched various other ways and means of accessing v1.03 without success as they were all linked to the original site.

10Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Sun May 02, 2010 2:32 pm

_ZAC_

ENS
ENS

Hi AceFlyboy.

The program downloaded from the site works fine: I have checked personally.

As I write in my mail, you need to click on this icon: Downloading Demo versions Icona-10

The program will start showing this wrong version 1,02 (this is only a numeric error). When you are in the selection mask, you can read 1,03.

Ciao and nice fly.

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

Seven-G v1.03 DEMONSTRATOR IS STILL AVAILABLE !!
Dear Zac. Thank you for showing the way, this is wonderful news!
You have provided a great service for us all!
Now new members can discover and experience for themselves this excellent combat simulator.
This has opened up the ability to attract more members as there is now something tangible to become involved with.
This is where my personal game notes titled "Seven-g keystrokes to Demo v1.03" can be utilised for real.
Look for them in 'General Discussion'.
I still have all my original game topics about procedures, weapons and tactics in Word document or on paper and will when necesssary transcribe and put them up for all members to read.

So to all members; Go to Zac's thread above: http://www.vipersnest.it/home/download.asp?sezione=4
follow his instruction and v1.03 should again be ACCESSIBLE!

Here is the quote from the website link:
"SEVEN -G beta 1.03"
"Grab here the last public release from SEVEN-G studios of this interesting sim focused on military naval aviation.
Fly the F-18 in this beta and keep on following the development at

(( www.seven-g.com ))

Click on the green icon to the left and download - Downloading Demo versions Icona-10
not the above website link to the original Seven-G site, that is a dead end.

Thank you and well done Zac!

Last edited by AceFlyboy on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total

12Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Mon May 10, 2010 12:39 pm

elpiubelo

ENS
ENS

Thank you very much for the link zac...i appreciate it Smile im downloading it right now and cant wait to get it starting!!!!

SmileSmile

13Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Mon May 10, 2010 1:09 pm

elpiubelo

ENS
ENS

it's great!!!

Anyone knows when the final release date is due???

thanx

14Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Roni94

ENS
ENS

These links don't work at all! Can someone please send me the link where I could download the v1.03 demo. I ask the game owners to help me out if possible!!!
I'm currently a fighter pilot at U.S. Navy flying with VF-14, I would love to give this game a try!

15Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

vgp78

LT
LT

Roni94 wrote:These links don't work at all! Can someone please send me the link where I could download the v1.03 demo. I ask the game owners to help me out if possible!!!
I'm currently a fighter pilot at U.S. Navy flying with VF-14, I would love to give this game a try!

https://seveng.forumotion.com/t196-download-link-doesn-t-work

16Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm

AceFlyboy

AceFlyboy
LCDR
LCDR

Have document of v1.03 demo download to pass on.

Please contact me via e-mail box on bottom left of this entry.

17Downloading Demo versions Empty Download link to old 1.03.2 demo Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 am

Ripley

ENS
ENS

Hi all.
I'm Ripley, a member of the Italian virtual squadron ITAF, mostly present online with IL-2 1946, but we love every flying thing, as our website name says.

I've been reading about the "missing link" of the old 1.03.2 demo, and tried to register at Vipers Nest website, but I simply can't for some verification error...their registration form always ends up in error.

So I thought of uploading it on our website, Tuttovola.org (google it, new members can't post links).
Go to our "Downloads" section and follow the path "Altri simulatori di volo » Demo varie".

If any admin wants me to remove it, just say so. Anyway, reading around here on the forum, I came to the idea that hopefully it won't be so.

Happy downloading!

Edit after Tuttovola website major overhauling
>Updated Demo download link is HERE<

Last edited by Ripley on Wed May 21, 2014 6:21 am; edited 7 times in total

18Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 am

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

Here's the link Ripley mentioned above:

http://www.tuttovola.org/index.php?ind=downloads&op=download_file&ide=677&file=F-18Seven-GDemo1_03_2setup.zip

I too very much hope that the creator of Seven-G doesn't object to that.

Also, I can send it by E-Mail, just drop me a PM here.

happy flying into a new bright year.

Let's go hammering Hornets through square miles of pure fighter pilot heaven.

19Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:27 pm

dolmaface

So I just downloaded the demo and tried to configure my joystick. I have an old sidewinder precision joystick, and for some reason in-game the joystick throttle controls the rudder. Is there anyway I can fix this? My joystick works in Falcon BMS just fine.

20Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:38 am

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

Hi dolmaface,

when starting the sim, go into "Options" (upper right in the launch screen), there you select "Config_Joystick" (at the bottom/middle). With the menu appearing then, you should be able to assign your various joystick axis' to your preferences. Hope that helps!

21Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:43 am

Ripley

ENS
ENS

Hi again.
Just a heads-up, as we are rearranging our webpage (tuttovola.org), the SevenG demo download link (in post #18) won't work until we fix everything again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bye.

Last edited by Ripley on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total

22Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:57 am

Ripley

ENS
ENS

Hi there.
I wish to inform you that the "F-18 Seven-G Demo 1_03_2" file is up again!! cheers 

Here you go:
http://www.tuttovola.org/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1001

23Downloading Demo versions Empty probbley not gonna happen Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:15 pm

StuckinLA

LTJG
LTJG

This is a prime example of how not to develop software. If and that's a big if, it is ever finished the demand for it has been wasted away buy the development team or individual. if it is indeed "92 or 95% completed there is absolutely no reason not to be able to provide a new Demo and keep the interest up. Now after all the hype has gone the demand dissipated, if and when it's done it might, just might if their lucky sell only a few copies to the diehards here on this forum and will become a total waste of effort financially for the developers. Because the majority like myself have totally lost interest.

24Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:53 am

damson

LCDR
LCDR

StuckinLA wrote:This is a prime example of how not to develop software.  If and that's a big if, it is ever finished the demand for it has been wasted away buy the development team or individual. if it is indeed "92 or 95% completed there is absolutely no reason not to be able to provide a new Demo and keep the interest up. Now after all the hype has gone the demand dissipated, if and when it's done it might,  just might if their lucky sell only a few copies to the diehards here on this forum and will become a total waste of effort financially for the developers.  Because the majority like myself have totally lost interest.        
I don't agree with your view. It was already stated that there will be no more demos, the team is to small to prepare limited functionality demo and work on the complete sim simultaneously. To provide interest you don't need a demo - does any company during development released a demo to keep the interest up? I don't think so. Only some teaser trailers and maybe few screenshots. And after all when it comes out the demand will be big don't you worry - even if DCS releases their Hornet earlier there's still no reason to have both sims on HDD Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpC99HtklXDzkzRP7aCl95A?

25Downloading Demo versions Empty Re: Downloading Demo versions Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 am

RhineHornet

RhineHornet
LT
LT

+1 What damson said.

I keep hoping for the best for this project and its developer(s). I will be very happy when the first official release version of this baby will see the light of day. And I think chances are 60:40 that it will happen.
If not, I won't become grumpy, since I am not attached to the outcome. That's life, some things work out, some things don't.

Hoping and supporting this project as best as we can do, is the only thing that makes sense to me, imho.

sunny 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum