Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request pitbuilder view

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Request pitbuilder view Empty Request pitbuilder view Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Asator

ENS
ENS

I would like a view that removes cockpit but leaves the Hud and Hud frame. So, when using trackir you can still see your wings and tail when you look around. Sims now just have an external view with Hud symbology but when you look left and right you are just floating with no wings or external aircraft. We need to see externals to check damage and stores on the wings. On a side note, it would be helpful to code the sim to recognize and take advantage of multiple gpu cards. Another suggestion is to incorporate a zoom view like that in Dcs A10c. It is very helpful.

2Request pitbuilder view Empty Re: Request pitbuilder view Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:27 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT

Asator wrote:Another suggestion is to incorporate a zoom view like that in Dcs A10c. It is very helpful.

Make sure you are specific about what this means. Do you mean the function of "/" and "*" in A-10C? It already exists in Seven-G.

3Request pitbuilder view Empty Re: Request pitbuilder view Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Asator

ENS
ENS

Thanks for the info BeakerVBA, I don't have the Seven G demo. I just found out about this sim and am waiting for the full release.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum