Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training missions in campaign

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training missions in campaign Empty Training missions in campaign Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:39 am

Miximix

LT
LT

Hello everyone,
I've just recently seen a program on Discovery channel called Mighty Ships. This episode was about f-18 and carrier ops. At the time of filming pilots were taking part in training operations such as bombing, gun strafing, training dogfight and takeoff and landing training. And if the novice pilot did everything good he was accepted into squadron. I think it would be very cool to include that kind of missions in the very beginning of the campaign, so we will be able to train right before the fight.
So what do you think about that? Smile

2Training missions in campaign Empty Re: Training missions in campaign Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:57 pm

5LG9Z

LTJG
LTJG

In all honesty, I hope they do do something like that. I'm an absolute rookie when it comes to flight simulators or flying in general so something like that would go a long way for me. I would just hate to fly a Hornet like 12 year old.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum